Lots of people keep asking me what camera gear Am I using so I decided to make a post about it.
I will start with my essential equipment, that I am using almost every day.
- Canon 600D/Rebel T3I – Cinematic camera. I am using this camera to record cinematic look videos, that I can’t record with my GoPro.
- GoPro Hero 4 Silver – Underwater action camera. I am using this camera to record videos underwater, but you can get from it cool looking photos as well.
- DJI Phantom 3 Standard – Super drone for insane aerial shots! It changes amateur look of videos to profesional, without super skills.
- Sigma Lens 17-50mm f2.8 – Cheap lens for good quality. With this lens you will get enough zoom and enough light cause good aperture.
- Seagate 2TB External USB 3.0 Hard Drive – best price for so much space and quality
- Camera memory card 64GB – fast read/write and good quality
- GoPro and Drone waterproof memory card 64GB – waterproof, very durable and very fast